The mountain and the sea combine beautifully so that the area seems to be right next to the sea, thanks to the sea breeze that rises up towards the house. On another hand, the village of Roda de Bará is a third point of reference where, in the oldest parts, every wall has a story to tell.
Mas Els Molins offers the possibility to do many activities on site or in the areas surrounding it:
- Mountain trip on foot or by bicycle.
- Sun and beach. Just 5 minutes by car.
- Food delivery.
- Children’s birthdays (from the 15th of September to the 15th of June)
- Day trips to locations of cultural and artistic interest: Arc de Bara - Roc de Sant Gaietà (www.rodadebara.org), Ruta del Cister (www.larutadelcister.info), la Tarragona romana, Reus i el seu modernisme, Priorat, Montsant, Prades, delta de l’Ebre
- Leisure trips: Port Aventura (www.portaventura.es), Safari Aqualand (www.aqualeon.es/safari/costadorada)
- Maritime activities (www.tinet.org)
- A fantastic gastronomic offering throughout the whole county. You will find more information here: www.costadaurada.org